This card is for you if:
- you are a business owner.
- you make business purchases.
- you like cash back.
$75with cashback option
Key Features & Benefits
All the features and benefits you'd expect including:
- Acceptance at over 32 million locations worldwide
- Emergency cards and cash with one phone call
- MasterTrip® (Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance and Baggage Delay)
- MasterPurchase® (90 Day Protection and Extended Warranty)
- MasterLegal® (Legal Referrals and Payment Assistance)
- Cash Advances available to authorized cardholders
View our details tab for more information on the extra benefits
Optional Cash Back Feature
Business members can elect to receive a percentage of their monthly net retail purchases back. Cash back funds can be received monthly or on an accumulated basis, however, there must be a minimum of $25 in cash back funds available. The cash back offering applies to both Consolidate Pay Accounts and Individual Pay Accounts.
|Tier||Monthly Purchase Totals||Cash Back %|
|1||$0 - $5,000||0.50%|
|2||$5,000 - $10,000||0.75%|
PLATINUM CLASS MASTERCARD is a registered trademark owned by MasterCard International Incorporated and is used under licence.
MASTERCARD is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated and is used pursuant to licence.
MASTERRENTAL and MASTERLEGAL are registered trademarks owned by MasterCard International Incorporated and are used under licence.
Comprehensive Benefits & Perks
Business MasterCard allows businesses to:
- Consolidate business purchasing
- Streamline billing and payment
- Improve cash flow
- Simplify expense management
- Reduce paperwork
- Maximize productivity
- Enhance purchasing information and analysis
*Some limitations apply - see the certificate of insurance for full details
- 90-day Purchase Protection
- Protection against loss, theft and damage for items purchased with your MasterCard card
- Items will be replaced or repaired, or you will be reimbursed the purchase price
- Items given as gifts are also covered
- Extended Warranty
- The manufacturer's warranty is automatically extended for up to two additional years for items purchased with your MasterCard card
- Items must have a valid warranty in Canada
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance
- You're covered for up to $1,000,000 in the event of an accident when you purchase your ticket with your MasterCard
- Baggage Delay
- Up to $300 for expenses for emergency purchase of essential items when baggage is delayed or misdirected for more than 24 hours
- Unexpected Return Home Benefits
- In the event of a death in your immediate family, you are covered for up to $2,000 for return travel
When you rent a car with your MasterCard card, you're protected with:
- Collision Damage Waiver Benefit - equivalent to that offered by the car rental company, provided you decline the car rental company's optional Collision Damage Waiver
- Car Rental Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefits - up to $300,000 coverage per accident for you, your spouse and dependent children Personal Effects Benefits - if your rental car is damaged or stolen, any personal effects in the car are covered up to $1,000 per insured person, up to $2,000 per rental period
Legal Referrals and Payment Assistance - in those countries that the MasterAssist Operations Centre deems safe for travel, you will be assisted in locating a legal advisor, and in paying legal fees up to $5,000 (billable to your MasterCard account, and subject to credit availability)
Please refer to the Emergency Assistance Services section in the Certificate of Insurance for specific terms, conditions and limitations.
Insurance benefits are underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida and/or American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida, Assurant SolutionsTM companies. Details of your coverage, including terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions, are in the Certificate of Insurance provided with your card.
Cash back option
What You'll Need
You'll need to complete the following forms:
- a Business Card Application
- a Business Card Authorization Agreement for each employee who requires a card.
Ready to apply? Applying for a MasterCard with us is easy!
To apply for a Business MasterCard®, use our online contact form to let us know—we'll get your application started right away!
If you're more comfortable coming in to see us, we'd be happy to go through the application process with you.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our branch and insurance office numbers.