Key Features & Benefits
In case you didn’t happen to find a stash of cash under your mattress, our business loans are perfect for helping your business grow!
Term loans can help with the purchase, updating or expansion of fixed assets:
- Start or purchase a new business
- Purchase the building your company’s already in
- Build, renovate or expand your company premises
- Buy a commercial property for investment purposes
- Purchase, install, or repair heavy machinery & equipment
- Purchase office equipment or company vehicles
- Variable or fixed rate interest terms
- Flexible payment options
How we’re Keeping it Simple® for you
- Apply online today
- Your application will be sent to your local Envision branch
- One of our business banking advisors will contact you to discuss the details and let you know what you’ll need to bring in
- You’ll need to come in and sign some paperwork
- You’ll be on your way in no time!
Other services you may be interested in:
At Envision Financial, we know your business is unique. That's why we customize our business rates for your business based on a number of considerations. For specific business rates, please contact any member of our Commercial Banking team.
Foreign Exchange Rates
|Foreign Exchange Rates (Rates effective 2017-03-29)||Buying||Selling|
|United States (Dollar) - Cash||1.3625||1.3125|
|United States (Dollar) - Cheque||1.3595||1.3155|
When you take out a business loan or mortgage, Envision can help you protect your family and business with adequate insurance coverage:
- Loan, Life and Disability Insurance
- Group Mortgage Life Insurance
- Mortgage Critical Illness Insurance
This coverage is available at a low monthly cost and may be tax deductible. Plus, for your convenience, premiums can be automatically deducted from your business account.
Ready to apply? Applying for a business loan with us is easy!
Applying for a business loan online just takes a few minutes and just four easy steps!
If you're more comfortable coming in to see us, we'd be happy to go through the business loan application process with you.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our branch and insurance office numbers.