Canada Small Business Financing (CSBF) Loan
This loan is for you if:
- you're looking to start or expand a small business with less than $10,000,000
in annual sales.
- you'd like to purchase, install, renovate or modernize your business equipment
and other fixed assets.
Key Features & Benefits
The Canada Small Business Financing Program is a Government of Canada sponsored lending program. It's designed, in partnership with financial institutions, to help new businesses get started, and established businesses grow.
Here are some of the details:
- You can use your loan to finance up to 90% (max $1,000,000) of the cost of improving commercial property or equipment
- The term of your loan can be up to 10 years
- Choose a floating or fixed interest rate depending on your cash flow
- Flexible payment options are available to suit your business needs
- CSBF loans are available to you if your business has gross annual revenues of $10 million or less
- You'll need to pay a one-time Federal Government registration fee (which may be included in the amount borrowed)
How we’re Keeping it Simple® for you
- Apply online today
- Your application will be sent to your local Envision Financial branch
- One of our business banking advisors will contact you to discuss the details and let you know what you’ll need to bring in
- You’ll need to come in and sign some paperwork
- You’ll be on your way in no time!
Other services you may be interested in:
Ready to apply? Applying for a CSBF loan is easy!
Applying for a CSBF loan online just takes a few minutes and just four easy steps!
If you're more comfortable coming in to see us, we'd be happy to go through the CSBF loan application process with you.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our branch and insurance office numbers.