This insurance is for you if:
- you're an agricultural producer
- you'd like to replace your barn if lightning strikes
- you've read the Almanac this year and they’re calling for a big windstorm.
Key Features & Benefits
Being a part of our local farming community allows us to be right in the heart of agricultural business. That’s why, Envision Insurance Services understands that each farm or ranch operation has unique insurance needs. And, we can provide a policy designed just for you.
We offer insurance policies for agricultural risks ranging from large commercial farms to smaller farm holdings. Smaller farm holdings typically have a few farm animals but farming activities do not provide the primary source of income.
Commercial farms include:
- Dairy and cattle
- Hobby Farms
- Produce (field and row crops)
- Farm liability insurance
- Farm property insurance
- Livestock protection
- Equipment insurance
Methods of Payment
- Pay upfront—if you've got the money saved, you can pay the premium in full on the policy effective date.
- Pay monthly—take advantage of our Smart Pay option so that payments are more bearable.
- Personal Cheques
- Debit Cards
Need to Make a Claim?
To report your insurance claim, please contact us for assistance:
- For emergency assistance, call: 1-800-611-2277 (24 hour service)
- Email (non-emergency): firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm)
Ready to get a quote? We provide simple insurance solutions to suit your needs—contact us today!
Contact us online and let us know what insurance coverage you’re looking for—we’d be happy to provide you with a quote.
If you’re more comfortable coming in to see us, we’d be happy to give you a quote in person and chat about your business insurance needs.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our insurance office numbers.