Critical Illness Insurance
This insurance is for you if:
- you are a co-owner of your business.
- you want to protect your business from hardship
if your business partner leaves due to critical illness.
- you’re a fan of having peace of mind.
Key Features & Benefits
Critical Illness insurance pays a significant lump sum, tax-free benefit to you if you are diagnosed with a condition covered in your policy and survive 30 days after diagnosis. You can choose coverage from $25,000 up to $2 million and use the benefits however you wish:
- Go out of the country for medical treatment or pay for private nursing
- Modify your home or move to a home more appropriate for your condition
- Stay home longer before returning to work
- Allow a family member to take a leave from work to help you recover
- Pay off your mortgage and bills, or even retire early
Additional optional features
- Return of Premium at Surrender will reimburse your premiums if you are not diagnosed with a critical illness after a certain period of time, usually 15 years or at a specified age
- Return of Premium at Death will refund premiums paid to your estate or named beneficiary if you pass away without becoming eligible for the insurance benefit
- Children’s Critical Illness riders can provide insurance for all of your children under a certain age with one small additional premium
Ready to get a quote? We provide simple insurance solutions to suit your needs—contact us today!
Contact us online and let us know when you'd be available to meet with one of our expert advisors to discuss suitable coverage options.
If you're more comfortable coming in to see us, one of our expert advisors would be happy to chat with you.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our expert advisors.