Want to get more for your money? With each dollar you spend on your Envision MasterCard®, you'll get valuable CHOICE REWARDS® points which you can use for free merchandise, travel, or cash rewards. Set up is simple!
CHOICE REWARDS® Program
If you like getting free stuff, our CHOICE REWARDS® program is for you and comes with almost any MasterCard® credit card you choose.
You'll earn points for your MasterCard purchases and you can redeem those points at any time for cash rewards, travel, branded merchandise and much more!
View CHOICE REWARDS® catalogue
CUETS Financial is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank. All trade-marks are the property of their respective owners. CUETS is a trade-mark of Credit Union Central of Canada, used under licence. ®CHOICE REWARDS is a trade-mark of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
‡These are highlights of the CHOICE REWARDS program as it pertains to this credit card. Complete terms and conditions describing eligibility of the program, CHOICE REWARDS points accrual and redemption, and other important conditions, limitations and restrictions will be sent after your Account is opened. The CHOICE REWARDS Program may not be available on all credit cards. Please read specific terms and conditions for full details.
Platinum Class Rewards
- Earn 2 points* for every dollar charged for net retail purchases
- Redeem points for premium merchandise from the Platinum Class Rewards website or for travel through the exclusive Platinum Class travel agency at a 1% value (10,000 points = $100 worth of travel)
- If you don't have enough points for an entire trip, you can charge the remainder to your Platinum Class MasterCard card and earn even more points!
- No restrictions on travel:
- Any seat
- Any carrier (airline, cruise, ski package, etc.)
- Any travel time (even during seat sales and blackout periods)
- Any destination
* The amount of Platinum Class Rewards points you may accumulate is limited to 400,000 points per calendar year.
View Platinum Rewards catalogue
Ready to apply? Applying for a MasterCard with us is easy!
Applying for a MasterCard online just takes a few minutes and just four easy steps!
If you're more comfortable coming in to see us, we'd be happy to go through the application process with you.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our branch and insurance office numbers.