This mortgage is for you if:
- you want to save thousands of dollars in interest and live debt free sooner.
- you want the convenience of having everything in one account at one low rate.
- you want flexibility in paying off your mortgage.
- you have an affinity for amphibians.
How it Works
- You consolidate your mortgage, credit card debt and any other loans
you may have into one account—including your chequing and savings accounts.
- You can borrow up to 80%† of the value of your home and use the funds to consolidate other debts.
- When your paycheques and other income are deposited into your account, you reduce your balance owing and your interest bill for that day. And when you need money for daily expenses, just draw the funds back out.
- Interest is calculated daily on the unpaid balance and charged to your account at the end of each month.
†Maximum of 65% LTV can be structured as a non-amortizing line of credit.
Our Redfrog® chequing account is available exclusively to Redfrog® mortgage members and includes unlimited free transactions per month including:
- Interac e-Transfers® within Canada
- Cheque clearing
- Interac® direct payments
- Pre-authorized payments
- In-branch withdrawals
- Electronic and in-branch bill payments
- Electronic and in-branch transfers
- THE EXCHANGE® & ACCULINK® ATM withdrawals
- Canadian/U.S. drafts
- Online banking account statement plus eStatement
- Send Me-to-Me transfer: $1.00
- Interac® ATM withdrawal: $2.00
- U.S. ATM withdrawal: $2.00
- International ATM withdrawal: $3.00
What You'll Need
- To apply for a Redfrog® mortgage, you'll need to be at least 19 years of age in order to sign all the legal stuff.
- The Redfrog® chequing account is available exclusively to Redfrog mortgage members
Ready to apply? Take the leap—applying for a Redfrog® mortgage with us is simple.
Applying for a Redfrog® mortgage online just takes a few minutes and just a couple of easy steps!
If you're more comfortable coming in to see us, we'd be happy to open a new account for you or make changes to your existing account with us.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our branch and insurance office numbers.