Tent & Popcorn Machine Program
Did you know that Envision lends out marquee tents and popcorn machines to non-profit organizations?
Envision's marquee tents and popcorn machines can help you add a special touch to your fundraising or community event. We have a number of 20 x 20 marquee tents that are perfect for establishing a hub of activity at your next event.
And for an added dose of flavour and fun at your event, we also have professional popcorn machines available to help you raise funds or to just simply treat your guests.
Marquee tent sponsorship includes delivery, set-up, and take-down and our popcorn machine sponsorship includes delivery and cleaning and comes with a supply of popcorn kernels and bags.
All applications received are reviewed on a weekly basis and we will provide you with an email of your application's status within two weeks of your submission. Due to high demand and in and effort to ensure all of our community partners are equally supported by this program, we ask that you submit no more than four requests per calendar year for your organization or group. Please note: All applications require at least two weeks notice prior to event date to be accepted.
If your application is approved, a representative from the Tent Guys will be in contact with you at least two business days prior to your event. At this time, set-up and take-down times and locations will be discussed and confirmed.
At Envision, we evaluate every application on its individual merits. Due to the large volume of requests we receive, we have developed some guidelines and criteria for giving. Prior to submitting an application, please review the criteria below to assess whether your application fits within Envision's guidelines.
- We accept applications from organizations that fit within the following categories:
- community public service organizations
- community not-for-profit arts, cultural, educational, recreational, or social services organizations
- organizations serving Envision's communities in a focused manner. Currently, these communities include Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Coquitlam, Delta, Kitimat, Langley, Maple Ridge-Pitt Meadows, Mission, and Surrey. NOTE: Unfortunately we are no longer able to offer the Tent program in Hope, please contact the Hope branch for alternative support.
- Restrictions to our tent and popcorn program include:
- Requests are not provided when the applicant is an individual (for example athletes raising funds to attend the Olympics, etc.), as we prefer to concentrate our efforts on organizations serving a group of people
- Organizations must be charitable organizations or not-for-profit groups
- Requests are not provided for religious or political organizations and affiliated activities
- Requests are not provided for ventures or organizations developing activities for profit. Activities must either be fundraisers or free community events
- Requests are not provided for any group that represents a conflict of interest for Envision, or that promotes specific programs or issues where Members of the Credit Union may have significantly divergent views
Please review our tent and popcorn machine terms and conditions.
If you are experiencing difficulties with these applications, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Envision Financial helps bring text-to-donate capability to the fight against hunger in B.C.
Close to 100,000 British Columbians access food banks every month, including more than 30,000 children. In the face of this unceasing demand, Envision Financial is ramping up its efforts to fight hunger through its Full Cupboard program.Read more
Douglas College students to provide valuable research and expertise to three local non-profits
In partnership with Envision Financial, Douglas College is pleased to offer its Community Capacity Building program, which gives three local nonprofit organizations the chance to have a dedicated team of marketing students research and create strategies to overcome some of their biggest challenges. This year’s chosen nonprofits are Alouette Addiction Services, the Abbotsford Community Foundation and the I AM SOMEONE Ending Bullying Society.Read more
Envision Financial Community Endowment grant funding up 55 per cent
Since its first disbursements in 1998, the Envision Financial Community Endowment has contributed more than $2,718,094 to community programs across the Fraser Valley, Lower Mainland and Kitimat regions.Read more