This insurance is for you if:
- you own a condominium and you want to protect it.
- you're worried about someone slipping on your new tile floors.
- you often hear water running for an unusually long time in the unit above you.
Key Features & Benefits
- Enables you to repair your unit
- Allows you to replace your property if it is destroyed, stolen or damaged
- Covers additional living expenses if you're forced to leave your home because of a claim
All policies feature:
- Comprehensive replacement cost coverage
- Minimum $1 million in liability coverage
- Choice of deductibles
- Flexible payment options through Smart Pay—Envision's exclusive payment plan
What You'll Need to Bring
Whether you have an appointment booked with us already, or you're just dropping by, it is important that you bring the following documents with you when you visit us so that we can provide you with the best home insurance solution possible.
- Current homeowner policy or renewal documents Current coverage – policy information and special coverage for items like jewelry, art and watercraft.
- Home appraisal or home inspection report
General dwelling information – age, size, any out buildings that may need coverage, materials used for finishing like roof, electrical, plumbing, heating, flooring, hot water tank and wood stove.
If you don’t have these documents, don’t worry. Our insurance experts will help you to find the answers.
As a full service insurance broker, Envision will provide you with the best rates possible for the coverage you need.
In general, several things contribute to the cost of condo insurance:
- Estimated value to replace your personal property
- Your claim record
- Area you reside
- What type and how much additional coverage you choose
For more information on rates, call or visit an Envision Insurance location today.
Things to Consider
- What would it cost to replace the contents of your condominium? Record the contents of your home with our household inventory checklist.
- Have you made any upgrades to your unit?
- What kind of protection do you have against liability claims?
- Do you have items that should be insured with additional coverage (i.e. silverware, jewelry, boat, laptop)?
- Does your unit have a security system, smoke detectors, or any other features? These may reduce your insurance premiums.
- Do you operate a "home based" business
Methods of Payment
- Pay upfront—if you've got the money saved, you can pay the premium in full on the policy effective date.
- Pay monthly—take advantage of our Smart Pay option so that payments are more bearable.
- Personal Cheques
- Debit Cards
Need to Make a Claim?
To report your insurance claim, please contact us for assistance:
- For emergency assistance, call: 1-800-611-2277 (24 hour service)
- Email (non-emergency): firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm)
Ready to get a quote? We provide simple insurance solutions to suit your needs—contact us today!
Start your free online quote now for home, condo or tenant insurance—it’s quick and simple!
If you’re more comfortable coming in to see us, we’d be happy to give you a quote in person and chat about your insurance needs.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our insurance office numbers.