Did you know:
- 60% of British Columbians live in a region where some of the largest
- according to the experts, there is a 30% chance of a
mega thrust earthquake in the next 50 years.
- the government will not provide financial support to anyone living
in an area where earthquake insurance is available.
Key Features & Benefits
- Covers loss or damage to your home and belongings in the event of an earthquake.
- Covers living expenses you incur if you're unable to live in your home while it is being repaired.
All policies feature
- Comprehensive replacement cost coverage
- Choice of deductibles
As a full service insurance broker, Envision will provide you with the best rates possible for the coverage you need.
In general, several things contribute to the cost of earthquake insurance:
- Construction type
- Number of stories
- Any detached structures
- Where you live
- Choice of deductible
For more information on rates, call or visit an Envision Insurance location today.
Helpful Tips for Homeowners
Check out these simple things you can do today so that you're prepared for an earthquake if it hits:
- Create an earthquake kit which includes water, non-perishable food, medications, important documents, first-aid supplies, a utility knife, a flashlight and a change of clothes.
- Consider keeping some food, water and supplies in your vehicle—you may not be able to get home for a couple of days.
- In the event of an evacuation, it's a good idea to pick a meeting place for you and your family in case you get separated—plan a couple of routes in case there are blocked roads.
- Make a list of emergency contacts so that these numbers will be handy if you need them.
Need to Make a Claim?
To report your insurance claim, please contact us for assistance:
- For emergency assistance, call: 1-800-611-2277 (24 hour service)
- Email (non-emergency): firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm)
Ready to get a quote? We provide simple insurance solutions to suit your needs—contact us today!
Contact us online and let us know what insurance coverage you’re looking for—we’d be happy to provide you with a quote.
If you’re more comfortable coming in to see us, we’d be happy to give you a quote in person and chat about your insurance needs.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our insurance office numbers.