Home insurance is for you if:
- you own a house and you want to protect it.
- you want to ensure your belongings are replaced if they are stolen.
- you want to rest easy during the next big wind storm.
Key Features & Benefits
- Enables you to repair/rebuild your home with a replacement cost guarantee on the building
- Provides you with content replacement costs
- Covers sums that you are legally liable to pay because of bodily injury or property damage
- Covers additional living expenses if your home is unfit to live in or you’ve lost rental income
All policies feature:
- Comprehensive replacement cost coverage
- Minimum of $1 million in liability coverage
- Choice of deductibles
- Flexible payment options through Smart Pay—Envision's exclusive payment plan
- Wide range of available discounts
What You'll Need to Bring
Whether you have an appointment booked with us already, or you're just dropping by, it is important that you bring the following documents with you when you visit us so that we can provide you with the best home insurance solution possible.
- Current homeowner policy or renewal documents Current coverage – policy information and special coverage for items like jewelry, art and watercraft.
- Home appraisal or home inspection report
General dwelling information – age, size, any out buildings that may need coverage, materials used for finishing like roof, electrical, plumbing, heating, flooring, hot water tank and wood stove.
If you don’t have these documents, don’t worry. Our insurance experts will help you to find the answers.
As a full service insurance broker, Envision will provide you with the best rates possible for the coverage you need.
In general, several things contribute to the cost of home insurance:
- Where you live
- Your claim record
- The replacement cost
- Value of your personal content
For more information on rates, call or visit an Envision Insurance location today.
Things to Consider
- How much would it cost to rebuild your home at today's prices? Use our replacement value checklist to find out.
- What would it cost to replace the contents of your home? Record the contents of your home with our household inventory checklist.
- Do you have items that should be insured with additional coverage (i.e. silverware, jewelry, boat, laptop)?
Methods of Payment
- Pay upfront—if you've got the money saved, you can pay the premium in full on the policy effective date.
- Pay monthly—take advantage of our Smart Pay option so that payments are more bearable.
- Personal Cheques
- Debit Cards
Need to Make a Claim?
To report your insurance claim, please contact us for assistance:
- For emergency assistance, call: 1-800-611-2277 (24 hour service)
- Email (non-emergency): firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm)
Ready to get a quote? We provide simple insurance solutions to suit your needs—contact us today!
Start your free online quote now for home, condo or tenant insurance—it’s quick and simple!
If you’re more comfortable coming in to see us, we’d be happy to give you a quote in person and chat about your insurance needs.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our insurance office numbers.