Mobile Home Insurance
This insurance is for you if:
- you own a mobile home and you want to protect it.
- you want to ensure your belongings are replaced if they are stolen.
- you're worried about your mobile home becoming a house boat
during flood season.
Key Features & Benefits
- Enables you to repair/replace or get actual cash value for your mobile home
- Allows you to replace your property if it is destroyed, stolen or damaged
- Covers injuries that happen to other people or their property while in your home if you're liable for the injury
- Covers your additional living expenses if you're forced to leave your home because of a claim
All policies feature:
- Minimum $1 million in liability coverage
- Choice of deductibles
- Flexible payment options through Smart Pay—Envision's exclusive payment plan
What You'll Need to Bring
Whether you have an appointment booked with us already, or you're just dropping by, it is important that you bring the following documents with you when you visit us so that we can provide you with the best home insurance solution possible.
- Current homeowner policy or renewal documents Current coverage – policy information and special coverage for items like jewelry, art and watercraft.
- Home appraisal or home inspection report
General dwelling information – age, size, any out buildings that may need coverage, materials used for finishing like roof, electrical, plumbing, heating, flooring, hot water tank and wood stove.
If you don’t have these documents, don’t worry. Our insurance experts will help you to find the answers.
As a full service insurance broker, Envision will provide you with the best rates possible for the coverage you need.
In general, several things contribute to the cost of mobile home insurance:
- Amount of coverage
- Age of mobile
- Your choice deductible
- Your claim record
- Variety of discounts available
- What type and how much additional coverage you choose
For more information on rates, call or visit an Envision Insurance location today.
Things to Consider
- How much would it cost to replace your mobile home at today's prices?
- What would it cost to replace the contents of your mobile home? Use our household inventory checklist to find out.
- What kind of protection do you have against liability claims?
- Do you have items that should be insured with additional coverage (i.e. silverware, jewelry, boat, laptop)?
- Do you operate a "home based" business?
Methods of Payment
- Pay upfront—if you've got the money saved, you can pay the premium in full on the policy effective date.
- Pay monthly—take advantage of our Smart Pay option so that payments are more bearable.
- Personal Cheques
- Debit Cards
Need to Make a Claim?
To report your insurance claim, please contact us for assistance:
- For emergency assistance, call: 1-800-611-2277 (24 hour service)
- Email (non-emergency): firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm)
Ready to get a quote? We provide simple insurance solutions to suit your needs—contact us today!
Contact us online and let us know what insurance coverage you’re looking for—we’d be happy to provide you with a quote.
If you’re more comfortable coming in to see us, we’d be happy to give you a quote in person and chat about your insurance needs.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our insurance office numbers.