This insurance is for you if:
- you have a hefty mortgage which your significant other couldn't pay
off without relying on your income.
- you've maximized your RRSP contributions
- you want to be generous to your favourite charity, even after your
no longer here to give them the cheque yourself.
- you're a true adrenaline junky who lives life on the edge.
Key Features & Benefits
In the event of your death, life insurance can help:
- Replace lost income
- Provide security for your family (create an estate for heirs)
- Pay off any debt you leave behind (i.e. mortgage, loans, bills)
- Provide funding for your children's education
- Make a contribution to the charity of your choice
- Ensure the continuation of your business
- Protect your business against the loss of its key employee
How does it work?
- You choose a guaranteed death benefit amount that will be paid to your beneficiaries (tax-free) when you die
- Your payments go into a "policy fund"
- Any extra money you contribute over and above what is required to cover the cost of your insurance can be used to increase the value of your death benefit
There are many options for life insurance coverage, so it's a great idea to chat with one of our life & disability specialists to see how we can suit your needs.
As a full service insurance broker, Envision will provide you with the best rates possible for the coverage you need.
In general, several things contribute to the cost of life insurance:
- The health of the individual
- Family health history
- Your age
- Your occupational class
- The benefit amount
For more information on rates, contact one of our life & disability specialists
Things to Consider
Before purchasing life insurance, consider what would happen if you were no longer among the living:
- Will your mortgage be paid off? If not, is your spouse/partner liable to pay for it?
- Will your automobile loan and other debts be paid off?
- Will there be enough money to pay all remaining bills, expenses and the costs/taxes associated with your estate?
- Will there be enough money to support and educate your children?
- Will there be enough income for your surviving spouse/partner to live comfortably?
Methods of Payment
- Pay upfront—if you've got the money saved, you can pay the premium in full on the policy effective date.
- Pay monthly—take advantage of our Smart Pay option so that payments are more bearable.
- Personal Cheques
- Debit Cards
Need to make a claim?
To report your insurance claim, please contact us for assistance:
- For emergency assistance, call: 1-800-611-2277 (24 hour service)
- Email (non-emergency): email@example.com (Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm)
Ready to get a quote? We provide simple insurance solutions to suit your needs—contact us today!
Contact us online and let us know what insurance coverage you’re looking for—we’d be happy to provide you with a quote.
If you’re more comfortable coming in to see us, we’d be happy to give you a quote in person and chat about your insurance needs.
If you’d like to call us, one of our life & disability specialists will be happy to help you.