Long Term Care Insurance
This insurance is for you if:
- you'd like to face your retirement years without fear.
- you feel that your health may result in a loss of income.
- you have better things to worry about—like how to entertain your
grandchildren this weekend.
Key Features & Benefits
Should you experience a serious health setback and be unable to care for yourself, it:
- Offsets the costs associated with receiving ongoing health care at home, in a nursing home or assisted living facility
- Provides a daily benefit that allows you, your spouse or your family to choose the type of care that’s most appropriate for your circumstances
- Allows your spouse to continue living in the manner to which he/she is accustomed
- Preserves your assets (including your home and savings)
- Benefits your family by taking the financial worry out of long-term health care, and providing alternatives to at-home care by family members
There are many options for life insurance coverage, so it's a great idea to chat with one of our life & disability specialists to see how we can suit your needs.
As a full service insurance broker, Envision will provide you with the best rates possible for the coverage you need.
In general, several things contribute to the cost of long-term care insurance:
- The health of the individual
- Family health history
- Your age
- Your occupational class
- The benefit amount
For more information on rates, contact one of our life & disability specialists
Methods of Payment
- Pay upfront—if you've got the money saved, you can pay the premium in full on the policy effective date.
- Pay monthly—take advantage of our Smart Pay option so that payments are more bearable.
- Personal Cheques
- Debit Cards
Need to make a claim?
To report your insurance claim, please contact us for assistance:
- For emergency assistance, call: 1-800-611-2277 (24 hour service)
- Email (non-emergency): firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm)
Ready to get a quote? We provide simple insurance solutions to suit your needs—contact us today!
Contact us online and let us know what insurance coverage you’re looking for—we’d be happy to provide you with a quote.
If you’re more comfortable coming in to see us, we’d be happy to give you a quote in person and chat about your insurance needs.
If you’d like to call us, one of our life & disability specialists will be happy to help you.