This insurance is for you if:
- you like making important decisions once and having someone else
look after the details.
- you want your family financially secure in the event of your death.
- you hate the thought of buying something you might never use.
Key Features & Benefits
Permanent insurance can be a good choice when you want to:
- Make sure that the costs of your final medical bills and funeral will be covered
- Ensure your spouse will have sufficient cash after you die and/or your pension is diminished
- Guarantee that your children will have an inheritance
- Provide money to pay capital gains or estate taxes so that your beneficiaries can keep assets when you die and not have to sell some to pay the taxes
There are many options for life insurance coverage, so it's a great idea to chat with one of our life & disability
As a full service insurance broker, Envision will provide you with the best rates possible for the coverage you need.
In general, several things contribute to the cost of life insurance:
- The health of the individual
- Family health history
- Your age
- Your occupational class
- The benefit amount
For more information on rates, contact one of our life & disability specialists
Methods of Payment
- Pay upfront—if you've got the money saved, you can pay the premium in full on the policy effective date.
- Pay monthly—take advantage of our Smart Pay option so that payments are more bearable.
- Personal Cheques
- Debit Cards
Need to make a claim?
To report your insurance claim, please contact us for assistance:
- For emergency assistance, call: 1-800-611-2277 (24 hour service)
- Email (non-emergency): firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm)
Ready to get a quote? We provide simple insurance solutions to suit your needs—contact us today!
Contact us online and let us know what insurance coverage you’re looking for—we'd be happy to provide you with a quote.
If you're more comfortable coming in to see us, we'd be happy to give you a quote in person and chat about your insurance needs.
If you’d like to call us, one of our life & disability specialists will be happy to help you.