Visitors to Canada
This travel insurance is for you if:
- you are visiting family in Canada or need medical coverage as a Super Visa holder.
- you are a returning Canadian with a waiting period for medical coverage
- you want the flexibility to return to your home country or visit other countries
and maintain your coverage.
Do you have family coming to Canada that require medical insurance for their visa or simply want the peace of mind that comes from being covered for medical emergencies during their stay? This policy provides coverage to fit the needs of any non-resident visitors to Canada. Did you know if you were to become sick or injured while visiting Canada, you can expect to pay around $3000 per day for a daily ward and up to $10,000 or more for intensive care?
Key Benefits & Features
- Maximum coverage: Up to $300,000
- Duration: Up to 365 days
- Age limit: 15 days to 89 years
- Family plan: Available (please call for details)
- Deductible: $0 | $100 | $250 | $1,000 | $3,000
- Area of coverage: Canada + worldwide for side trips (excluding home country)
- Out of pocket expenses: Up to $1,500
- Trips home: No policy termination
- Side -trips: Allowed (please call for trip length restrictions)
- Emergency transportation: Economy airfare or air ambulance to home country
- Pre-existing conditions: Stability period depends on age (contact us for details)
- Hospital: Up to maximum insured sum
- Ambulance: Up to maximum insured sum
- Dental: Accidental $4,000, Emergencies $500 (pain relief)
- Prescription drugs: $1,000 OR 30 day supply (limit does not apply when hospitalized)
- Emergency assistance: 24/7 worldwide
As a full service insurance broker, Envision Insurance, a division of First West Insurance Services Ltd. will provide you with the best rates possible for the coverage you need.
In general, several things contribute to the cost of travel insurance:
- Type of policy
- Length of travel
- Your age
- Medical history
For more information or a price quote, contact an Envision Insurance location today.
Methods of Payment
- Personal Cheques
- Debit Cards
Pay monthly if you like by taking advantage of our Smart Pay option.
Need to make a claim?
- For assistance, call:
- Canada/USA: 1-800-995-1662 (toll free) or 416-340-0049 (collect)
- Worldwide toll free: 00-800-842-08420 or 800-842-08420
- Worldwide collect: 1-416-340-0049
Ready to get a quote? We provide simple insurance solutions to suit your needs—contact us today!
You can purchase travel insurance online—it's quick and simple!
If you’re more comfortable coming in to see us, we’d be happy to give you a quote in person and chat about your insurance needs.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our insurance office numbers.