WHAT'S NOT CHANGING
- Cheques and pre-authorized payments will process as usual (e.g. insurance payments, payroll deposit)
- Access to Online Banking, debit cards will not be impacted
- Scheduled transfers (e.g. from chequing to savings) will go ahead as scheduled
- Scheduled online bill payments (e.g. utilities and credit cards), including your post-dated online bill payments will process as usual
- Access to account history and electronic statements will remain the same
HOW THIS CHANGE MAY IMPACT YOU
The name on your statement may change. Going forward, both the Business Name that was used to open the business account as well as any special additions that you may require will now appear on the statement.
Your account statement needs to reflect the business name (entity) that the account is operating under.If you would like to have a different name show on the statement (i.e. your business name has changed), we can make the requested updates once the required paperwork has been provided to our branch team to ensure the statement still meets your needs.
To better understand how these changes may impact you, we always recommend reviewing your accounts with our member services team.