If your programming supports any of the following impact areas, we want to hear from you:
- Arts & Culture
- Strengthening the Social Sector
We accept applications from organizations that fit within the following categories:
- Community public service organization.
- Community not-for-profit arts, cultural, educational, or social services organizations.
- Organizations serving Envision Financial's communities in a focused manner. Currently, these communities include Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Coquitlam, Delta, Hope, Kitimat, Langley, Maple Ridge-Pitt Meadows, Mission and Surrey.
- Envision Financial prioritizes its community investment to the communities where we operate. If your project falls outside of an Envision Financial community, please send your project details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to talk with you.
REQUESTS UNLIKELY TO RECEIVE FUNDING
- ventures or organizations developing activities for profit. Activities must either be fundraisers or free community events.
- individuals (for example athletes raising funds to attend the Olympics, etc.), as we prefer to concentrate our efforts on organizations serving a group of people.
- groups that represent a conflict of interest for Envision Financial, or that promotes specific programs or issues where members of the Credit Union may have significantly divergent views.
- beauty pageants.
- religious or political organizations and affiliated activities.
- operational costs or for debt servicing.
OUR SPONSORSHIP PROCESS
We have four granting cycles throughout the year. Sponsorship and donation requests received during these cycles will be reviewed by our Community Investment team for eligibility and fit and we will contact you if additional information is needed. We will let you know our decision by email.
|Winter Cycle||Spring Cycle||Summer Cycle||Fall Cycle|
|Application Deadline||January 16||March 13||June 12||August 14|
|Notification of Funding||mid February||mid April||mid July||mid September|
If you are experiencing difficulty with the application form, please notify us at email@example.com.
For information on our tent and popcorn machine lending program, please click here.