Three Months Free Unlimited Chequing for Business® and First 200 Free Cheques Offer:
Terms and Conditions
- The Three Months Free Unlimited Chequing for Business® and First 200 Free Cheques (the “Offer”) is open only to those entities that are a resident of British Columbia and is not open to individuals.
- To be eligible to receive the Offer, an entrant (or a representative of an entrant) must:
- Have attended the “Build. Grow. Thrive.” event on September 23, 2020.
- Book an appointment with a representative from the Business Services team (www.envisionfinancial.ca/business).
- Be eligible to open an Unlimited Chequing for Business® account and open such an account prior to January 31, 2021.
- No purchase is necessary to receive the Offer.
- Directors, employees, contractors, agents and other representatives, and their respective immediate families, of First West Credit Union, First West Insurance Services Ltd. or any of their affiliates, divisions, or promotional agencies are not eligible to participate in the Offer.
- Each eligible entrant shall only receive one Offer.
- First West Credit Union reserves the right to substitute an offer of equal value without liability or further notice. The Offer must be accepted by the participant in the business’ name, and is not transferable. The Offer must be accepted as offered.
- By participating in the Offer, each and all entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these rules.
- First West Credit Union is not responsible for any entrants not entered, or entries or prospective entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged or delayed, for any reason whatsoever. No communication with entrants will be entered into except with the prospective entrants who are eligible to receive the Offer.
- This Offer is subject to all federal, provincial, and other laws applicable in British Columbia. Void where prohibited. First West Credit Union may, where required by law, disclose Offer participant information to the government. If any provision of these rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- All decisions of by First West Credit Union with respect to all aspects of the Offer are final.
- First West Credit Union, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and any of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, or other representatives will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for, or liable to any Offer entrant or any other person for:
- any erroneous, lost, damaged, late, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, defective, or altered Offer entries, regardless of the cause;
- any failure for any reason whatsoever of the selected entrant to receive an Offer notification telephone call;a
- ny changes in telephone number or other contact details after such information is provided to First West Credit Union in connection with the Offer;
- any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause;
- this Offer is not capable of being completed in accordance with these rules; and
- any damage or loss, including any loss of use, loss of production, loss of profits (anticipated or otherwise), loss of markets, economic loss, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage or punitive damages, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of law or equity, arising from, connected with, or relating to the Offer or participation in the Offer, or the use of any First West Credit Union web site (including the downloading of any materials from that web site) and regardless of the cause or any negligence by First West Credit Union or anyone for whom First West Credit Union is responsible, and notwithstanding that First West Credit Union may have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred.
- None of First West Credit Union, or any other subsidiary companies of First West Credit Union, or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, or other representatives will be responsible for injuries, accidents, loss or misfortune relating to the Offer awarded, a participant’s use of the Offer and/or otherwise resulting from this contest. The Participant agrees to indemnify and save harmless First West Credit Union, or any other subsidiary companies of First West Credit Union and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and other representatives (and each of them) of and from all claims, demands, proceedings, liabilities and costs whatsoever relating to the Offer, a Participant’s use of the Offer and/or resulting from this Offer, including without limitation legal costs on a solicitor-and-client basis. Without limiting anything else contained in these rules, First West Credit Union and its affiliated companies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, and other representatives are not liable if for any reason this contest is not capable of being completed in accordance with these rules, including without limitation for reasons relating to technical failures, the loss or non-existence of communications capability, computer virus or tampering, or any other cause.
- First West Credit Union reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend this Offer, in whole or in part, if any event or any human intervention corrupts or affects the administration, security, impartiality or the normal running of this contest as provided for in these rules. First West Credit Union may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant responsible for such misconduct.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE OFFER MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND FIRST WEST CREDIT UNION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND/OR OTHER RELIEF FROM ALL RESPONSIBLE PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- By participating in this Offer, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these contest rules and regulations.