Envision Financial is one of British Columbia's leading financial services providers. With roots in local agriculture and fishing industries, Envision is a member-owned cooperative with a proud history of meeting British Columbians' financial needs for more than 65 years.
- Established: 1946
- Regional administration centre: Langley, B.C.
- Branches: 20 branches and 16 insurance offices throughout B.C.
- Previous Merger: Delta Credit Union and FirstHeritage Savings merged Jan. 1, 2001, to form Envision Credit Union. Envision then merged with Valley First Credit Union in 2010 to form First West Credit Union. Enderby & District Credit Union joined First West Credit Union in 2013.
- CEO: Launi Skinner
- President: Shelley Besse
First West Credit Union information
- Size: Third-largest credit union in B.C.
- Assets under administration: $7.1 billion
- Members: More than 171,000
- Employees: Close to 1,300
- For eight years running, the Globe and Mail's Report on Business magazine named Envision one of the “50 Best Employers in Canada.”
- Recipient of National Quality Institute Certificate of Merit (2003).
- Designated a Caring Company by Imagine Canada.
- In 2012, Envision Financial contributed $1,286,939 to non-profit organizations through various community partnerships, sponsorships, education awards, donations and in-kind support. This figure includes contributions to the Envision Financial Community Endowment which supports charities and initiatives helping children, families and youth at risk.
- In 2012, the First West Foundation donated more than $207,420 from the Envision Financial Community Endowment.
- Envision Financial’s signature cause is The Full Cupboard, a ten year commitment to raising food, funds and awareness about the issue of hunger in our communities. Our community investment also supports a broad range of organizations focused in the areas of education, arts and culture and strengthening the voluntary sector.