Envision Financial is a premier provider of banking, investment and insurance services for residents and businesses throughout the Fraser Valley, Lower Mainland and Kitimat regions. As a division of First West Credit Union, B.C.’s third-largest credit union, Envision Financial brings innovative products, an extensive branch network and local decision-making to the banking experience.
- Established: 1946
- Regional administration centre: Langley, B.C.
- Branches: 21 branches and 16 insurance offices throughout B.C.
- Previous Merger: Delta Credit Union and FirstHeritage Savings merged Jan. 1, 2001, to form Envision Credit Union. Envision then merged with Valley First Credit Union in 2010 to form First West Credit Union. Enderby & District Credit Union joined First West Credit Union in 2013 and Island Savings Credit Union joined in 2015.
- First West Credit Union CEO: Launi Skinner
- Envision Financial President: Shelley Besse
First West Credit Union information
- Size: Third-largest credit union in B.C.
- Assets under administration: $10 billion
- Retail branches: 54
- Insurance offices: 40
- Members: More than 240,000
- Employees: Close to 1,700
- Network of brands:
- Envision Financial
- Enderby & District Financial
- Island Savings
- Valley First
- For eight years running, named one of the “50 Best Employers in Canada.” by the Globe and Mail's Report on Business magazine.
- Recipient of National Quality Institute Certificate of Merit (2003).
- Designated a Caring Company by Imagine Canada.
- In 2013, the Envision Financial division of First West Credit Union contributed nearly $1.7 million to non-profit organizations through various community partnerships, sponsorships, education awards, donations and in-kind support. This figure includes contributions to the Envision Financial Community Endowment, which supports charities and initiatives helping children, families and youth at risk.
- In 2013, the First West Foundation donated $350,000 to projects that enhanced the resiliency of our communities.
- Envision Financial’s signature cause is The Full Cupboard, which raises food, funds and awareness about the issue of hunger in our communities. Our community investment program also supports a broad range of organizations focused in the areas of education, arts and culture and strengthening the voluntary sector.