The Canada Small Business Financing Program is a Government of Canada sponsored lending program. It's designed, in partnership with financial institutions, to help new businesses get started, and established businesses grow.
Here are some of the key details:
- You can use your loan to finance up to 90% (max $1,000,000) of the cost of improving commercial property or equipment
- The term of your loan can be up to 10 years
- Choose a floating or fixed interest rate depending on your cash flow
- Flexible payment options are available to suit your business needs
- CSBF loans are available to you if your business has gross annual revenues of $10 million or less
- You'll need to pay a one-time Federal Government registration fee (which may be included in the amount borrowed)
For more information, feel free to contact one of our business banking advisors, or visit Industry Canada’s Canada Small Business Financing Program.