- Applicants do not need to be members of First West Credit Union. Submitted ideas, events or initiatives must be focused on building stronger and more connected communities.
- Events and initiatives must be located in a community where Envision Financial operates: Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Coquitlam, Delta, Hope, Kitimat, Langley, Maple Ridge-Pitt Meadows, Mission and Surrey.
- Applications must be submitted a minimum of 3 weeks prior to the event or initiative that is taken place. Applications will be reviewed every 7-10 business days.
- Grants are not to be used as personal funds. All monies will be dedicated to the specified initiative within this application.
At Envision Financial, a division of First West Credit Union, we aim to help our communities thrive. What better way to do that than by supporting local grassroots ideas, events and initiatives that are focused on building stronger and more connected communities. Through our Simple Generosity Neighbourhood Grants, we will be gifting $100-$500 grants to local volunteers, groups, and neighbourhoods that are sharing simple ideas to help our communities thrive.
Do you have an idea to bring your neighbourhood or community together? Apply today and you could receive funding to support your idea, event or initiative that is helping to spread #SimpleGenerosity in our communities!
During this time of COVID-19, Simple Generosity Neighbourhood Grants awarded for community gatherings must adhere to social distancing guidelines set out by the BC Centre of Disease Control.
When completing your application form, tell us about your idea:
- What is your idea, event or initiative?
- Amount of funding you’re requesting
- How will the funding be used?
- How will you share this idea, event or initiative in your neighbourhood or community?
- How will this idea benefit people in your neighbourhood or community?
If filling out a PDF form, completed application forms can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
or mailed to:
First West Credit Union
Attn: Jackey Zellweger
184 Main Street
Penticton, BC V2A 8G7