Whether you’re working from home or on the go, we know your time is important. That’s why we want to help you make every moment count. Ensuring you have the right tools to bank fast and effectively is just one of the many ways we make banking simple. That way you can keep the other things in your life moving.
If you haven’t already explored the possibilities of online and mobile banking, now is a fantastic time to get started. Adding online and mobile banking doesn’t mean you have to give up your branch visits. You can bank in the ways that suit your lifestyle best. We offer similar levels of service inside a branch, as we do online or over the phone. Online and mobile banking might come in handy when you can’t make it into a branch.
Our online and mobile banking tools are free and user-friendly. And, once you get started, you may just find yourself using them a lot more often than you think. We wanted to answer some of our most frequently asked questions about online and mobile banking. That way you can choose the option that suits your needs. Of course, we encourage and welcome you to use both.
What's the difference between online and mobile banking?
Both give you the power to bank whenever, wherever. However, they are somewhat different from each other. Online banking typically refers to banking done on your laptop or desktop through our website. Mobile banking refers to banking done on your phone and tablet through our app.
Because phones and tablets have smaller screens, our app is optimized for viewing on these devices. The text is bigger, and the buttons are easier to tap with your finger. Online banking with your laptop or desktop has its advantages too. Using a mouse or trackpad to navigate and click around, allows you to access more detailed information and links. Both have the power to perform the most frequently used banking functions.
How do I register for online banking?
If you're on a laptop or a desktop computer, check out our online banking tools by visiting the Online Services section of our website. You can begin online banking right away, if you’re set-up. To log-in, you’ll need your:
- Email address
- Branch name
- Membership number
If you’re not set-up for online banking, you’ll need to register. You can do this by visiting a branch or calling the Member Advice Centre at 1-888-597-6083. One of our financial experts can provide you with the next steps to get started.
For an introduction to online banking, including how to register and sign-in, check out these videos.
What are the features of online banking?
These online services allow you to perform plenty of daily banking tasks:
- Access your personal and business accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- View account balances and transactions
- View single or multiple cheque images for items that have cleared your account
- Transfer funds to anyone with a Canadian deposit account using Interac e-Transfer®
- Sign up for eStatements
- Add and remove bill vendors
- Manage your profile and account settings
- View important messages and special offers from Envision Financial
- Order cheques
- Download your statements to popular software programs
- Change your personal access code
- Create, list and remove stop payments
How do I set-up mobile banking?
The Envision Financial app can be added to your phone or tablet. You only need a few essentials to log-in. This includes your:
- Branch name
- Membership number
However, if you are not set-up for mobile banking, you will need to register. You can do this by visiting a branch or by calling the Member Advice Centre at 1-888-597-6083.
For a step-by-step guide to use our mobile banking app, check out these videos.
What are the features of your mobile banking app?
These are just some of the many ways you can use our app:
- Log in with your Online Banking ID and Password
- Set-up the option of Fingerprint ID or Facial Recognition
- View your account activity, balances and recent transactions
- Pay bills now or set them up for a future date
- View and edit upcoming scheduled bills and transfers
- Send money instantly with Interac e-Transfer®
- Transfer money between your Envision Financial accounts
- Transfer money to and from your accounts in another financial institution
- Quickly and securely deposit your cheques by using your smartphone or tablet
- Search or use your current location to find nearby branches and ATMs
- Receive messages about your account on your phone
- Display your balances at-a-glance without having to log in with QuickView
Now that you’re set-up for online and mobile banking...
Welcome to the club. You are part of more than three-quarters of Canadians using online and mobile banking to conduct most of their transactions. Now, you can take advantage of all the features to bank whenever, wherever.
Still need a little help?
Everything is easier with a little guidance and that is what we’re here for. We can answer your questions. Whether it is a question about how to get set-up or how to use a feature on the website or app — contact us.